Student Grade Access
We are excited to announce that students can now create and log into their own personal student portal grade accounts.
Students can create their own portal account by logging onto the following website and entering their personal information as follows:
Username = Student ID (no padded zeros Ex 1000003560 or 900011111)
Password = First Initial, Last Initial and 6 digit birthday (XXMMDDYY ex. jk122998 or rb041199)
*When students set up their account they will need to set their security preferences and set up a valid email so the system can respond to lost passwords.
Parent Portal Account Activation 2014-15
This school year you will have the opportunity to join the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Parent Portal is a confidential and secure web site that allows parents/guardians to log in and view their child's information in school. We expect the Parent Portal to open on September 8, 2014, for parents of students in grades 6-12 and on October 1, 2014, for parents of students in grades K-5.
Following the instructions below, please create a Parent Portal account. The required information for this activation is listed below. If you have more than one student attending in the Temecula Valley Unified School District, they should all appear within your account.
Portal access will allow viewing of grades (except in kindergarten), attendance and other school information throughout the year.
In order to access your student’s grades, you will need an Activation Key. This will be sent to all parents using the email address that they provided to the district. If you do not know your activation key, please contact Mary Desilet in the BVMS front office.
Once you have your activation key, please continue with the following:
1. Goto https://campus.tvusd.k12.ca.us/campus/portal/temecula_valley.jsp (you may want to add this address to your Bookmarks or Favorites for easy access to Campus Portal in the future).
2. Click HELP
3. Select the following option: "If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here."
4. Enter your Activation Key
5. For your Username, enter your valid email address
6. Create a strong password
7. Click CREATE ACCOUNT
Once you have successfully created your account, logon to Campus Portal.
· If you have more than one student in our schools, use the SELECT A STUDENT drop down.
· If you only have one student in our schools, you will be taken to the portal page for that student.
If you are unable to log in or are having trouble getting your child’s grade information, please call the Parent Portal Help Line at 951.506.7903 for assistance.